Thursday, June 10, 2010

In the Works


Quickie practice. I'm gonna get back into
timing myself, it was 10 minutes for the
Bridgeman hands and 15 for the bust.
Can't remember if I've drawn that one
before, but the hands I almost certainly
have.

Also, here's a sketch for a remix of
something I drew on a napkin a few
years ago.



Hopefully I'll get a chance to paint it
tomorrow. It's a request from a friend,
and in honor of my new job washing
dishes in a restaurant :).

Also, I'm going to be designing the annual
report for The Discovery Center, a children's
museum where I've worked for some years.
More on that later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god. I'm printing this out and putting it on my fridge because the boys in my house need to learn such a mantra. :D Also because your stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kaffryn :). Wait till it's painted in living color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may need this for the kitchen I work in as well :)

    ReplyDelete