Thursday, May 27, 2010

Genesis of an Interim Studio

Just got home this evening. Tomorrow at 3:30 I'm shipping out for a crazy road trip to Utah with Stu and his Dad. Just because I want to see America. I'll be flying back into Vestal on the 2nd, and then it's down to work.

I'm going to need some good studio space this summer--I've spent most of my life working on the floor or the dinner table, but that's not gonna cut it anymore. I'm finding creative ways to conserve space in my room. I might buy a drafting table from craigslist, or I might jury rig something up myself. But right now, my room is in shambles, brimming with everything I've ever owned and haven't thrown away.

1 comment:

  1. "But right now, my room is in shambles, brimming with everything I've ever owned and haven't thrown away." - That is exactly what my room is like too. I'm trying to carve in some space so I don't have to work on my bed but it's just so difficult. Good luck! Have a fun trip as well. :D

    ReplyDelete